High Need Items:
1. Shop at a Simon Mall and receive 10% off! That’s either our closest mall, Circle Center or you can go to Castleton or Greenwood, just show us a receipt and automatically receive 10% off your food.
2. Door Buster! First 100 people who dine with us get entered to win a TY Hilton autograph mini-helmet. This is a great gift to any Colts fan in your life!
Join us on September 5 at 7pm for our annual NFL Kickoff Party! Meet Colts Cheerleaders, take a picture with the Super Bowl Trophy, and get an autograph from a Colts player and more!
And don’t forget about our Ticket Giveaway! We’ll be giving away two tickets to the Denver Broncos game along with the home opener vs. the Raiders! This is not too be missed!
Check out our full Gen Con page for more details!
- Antoine Bethea and Donald Brown will be signing autographs from 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Four Colts cheerleaders signing autographs from 7:oopm-9:00pm
- Blue, the official Colts mascot
- Lombardi trophy
- Colts trivia to win prizes and give-aways!
- 1070 The Fan Live Remote broadcast
- New Era Draft Hat display
- Bud Light Promotional Team
- 1070 The Fan and Hank FM promotional giveaways
- First 24 fans to show their Colts NFL Extra Points Credit Card will receive an autographed Adam Vinatieri mini-helmet courtesy of Barclays
Bracket Challenge - Prize: $1,000 Gift Card! Enter online at ESPN.com and submit a bracket before the tournament begins. Be sure to enter your bracket into the “Indianapolis Colts Grille” group to enter the contest. The person with the most points according to ESPN’s scoring system wins. The highest point getter must also correctly guess all four, final teams. Enter your Bracket Here! Click here for official rules.
Top 4 Challenge - Prize: Colts Season Tickets. Join us in the restaurant any day between Sunday, March 17 (Bracket is announced) to March 29 (end of Sweet 16) to enter our Top 4 Challenge. Just tell us which four teams will be playing in Atlanta on the final weekend. Worried about upsets? Don’t be! Enter one submission per day. So if one of your teams gets knocked out then come back again and enter a new four. All correct submission forms will be invited back during the National Championship game where we will draw one winner for the prize! Click here for official rules.
Check back later in March for Official Rules!
Have a romantic evening with a 3 Course Dinner for Two for only $40 (excluding tax & gratuity)! Reserve today!
Appetizer for Two
Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Choice of Entree:
-Moroccan Pomegranate Chicken served with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Broccoli
-Beef Brisket served with Roasted Red Potatoes and Grilled Vegetables
-Grilled Salmon Caesar Salad with Parmesan & House made Croutons
Dessert for Two
Red Velvet Cheesecake
+ Champagne Toast for Two ($5)
And don’t forget about our annual Guess How Many Jar! Win a romantic Dinner for Two in our VIP Owner’s Box, enter on our Facebook page or in the restaurant. Submissions must be in by Friday!
Devour Downtown is here again and the Indianapolis Colts Grille is participating in this great event with a fantastic menu just for Devour Downtown featuring a great selection of local products from Sun King Brewery to Fischer Farms to the Best Chocolates in Town!
If the Indianapolis Colts win big this February then one lucky person will win big as well at the Indianapolis Colts Grille. That one lucky person will eat free for a year at our restaurant! Don’t miss out on this chance of a lifetime!!
Fill out an entry form in the restaurant to enter or mail one in. Click here for the official rules and regulations.